Monday, September 13, 2010

Reflection - from 9-7

Last Tues. I missed class because my daughter had her first volleyball game in Wheaton. She is in the 7th grade and plays on the county team.
The drive to Wheaton was very long and it rained hard the whole way. Wheaton is out past Rocky Comfort and it is a small town. They have one school for all of their grades.
The 8th grade played first and the Mustangs lost in two matches. They played pretty good . The 7th grade played next. Wheaton only had four 7th graders, so the 8th grade played with them. The 7th grade lost in two matches. My daughter only got to play a very short amount of time. She grew about two inches during the summer and has had a lot of growing pains and has missed some practices. The Mustangs were nervous and tried hard but, it wasn't enough. They played hard.

2 comments:

  1. I am pleased you were able to go the the volleyball game. You must have an exceptionally nice teacher ;)

    This week we will be talking to Ira Socol about universal design. It should be a really interesting learning experience. I am really glad you didn't have to miss this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed listening to Ira Socol. He gave me more hope for my son than anyone I have ever spoken to. He is a truely amazing person.

    ReplyDelete