Monday, September 27, 2010

Reflection on Cool Tools for Schools

I thought the website Cool Tools for Schools is extremly useful. I shared it with many of my colleges. My daughter even played with it over the weekend. I think I will definitly use Cool Tools for Schools with my students.
I liked Photobucket for working with your photos. I think this would be very useful for a science project. The students could take pictures of their science project at different stages, and then  make a video out of their pictures.
Prezi looks easy to use for presentations. The presentations can be shown on a white board. You can zoom in and out of a picture during the presentation. The pictures can be arranged in different ways and you can express many things at the same time.
Cool Tools for Schools is a neat website. I think the students will like to use it, and it seems to be user friendly.

2 comments:

  1. Prezi is pretty cool, but it does take some playing with to use.

    BTW your blog is practically impossible to read with this background. Pretty yes, functional no. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hailey- Change the background on this blog please.

    ReplyDelete