Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Reflection on Chapter 7

Chapter 7 was a little boring. As you said, most of us currently use a lot of the applications disscussed in the chapter.
I use Microsoft Office to type my papers for my college classes and to make fliers for my Support Group. I also use Microsoft money for my checkbook. I learned how to use Google Presentations this past week. The presentation I did was my very first power point. I think it turned out pretty good. I should have used short phrases instead of paragraphs.
I liked the video "Sharing: The Moral Imperative". I plan to share the video with my principal. I was impressed with how wide the information was shared. I agree that we should share information on what works and doesn't work. I currently share information in my Support Group with other parents.

2 comments:

  1. Doesn't it seem that the obvious things we do outside of the classroom often get forgotten when we go in? Sharing is so obvious, and yet so often overlooked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree. We need to share. I get alot of my information from other pre-school teachers. I would be lost without sharing.

    ReplyDelete